TOP 10 ways you can brand your business for the holidays:
Sure you have to shop for presents, decorate the tree, find cookie recipes... but what are you doing to prepare your business for Christmas?
Here are my TOP 10 ways you can brand your business for the holidays:
1. Boost Holiday Deals and Specials
2. Mail out Company Christmas Cards
3. Send out Employee or Customer Thank You Gifts
4. Post Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years Social Graphics
5. Send Christmas Email Designs
6. Load a Festive Homepage Banner
7. Print and Share a 2020 Office Calendar
8. Load a Holiday Email Signature
9. Lead a Charity Fundraiser with Employees and Customers
10. Create a 12 Days of Christmas Promotion
Regardless of your business or industry, November is the perfect time to start Branding for the Holidays!
I would be happy to sit down and brainstorm some fun ways your business can take its Christmas Branding to the next level!